The Ramallah Friends School is seeking a well-qualified and enthusiastic candidate to fill the position of:
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree is required.
- At least three years of experience in development and/or fundraising or a closely related area.
- Demonstrated inter-personal and communication skills both verbally and written, preferably in both Arabic and English.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and communicate effectively with a wide range of people and constituencies.
- Aptitude in using social media to strengthen organizational communication
- The ability to work cross-culturally with other members of the Ramallah Friends School community.
- Ability to travel
- Understanding and upholding of the Ramallah Friends School’s values
Please visit this link: https://www.rfs.edu.ps/uploads/files/job%20description.pdf
Interested candidates should send a CV/resume, a letter of interest including areas of expected contribution to RFS, and the names and contact information of three professional references. All submissions need to be in English. Applications should be sent electronically to email@example.com by 25th January 2021 (indicate ‘Fundraiser’ in the subject line). Expected appointment date is as soon as a suitable candidate is identified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.