Hiring For Academic Year 2019/2020
The Ramallah Friends School is a Quaker school located in Ramallah, Palestine. The school serves approximately 1500 students and is an International Baccalaureate World school.
The Upper School is looking to hire for the following teaching positions for the academic year 2019/2020:
Preferred Qualifications for Teachers:
1. A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in the subject they wish to teach (Masters of Education Diploma are preferred)
2. For learning support teachers, a bachelor’s degree in learning support/special education is required.
3. Teaching Experience in the IB Middle Years Program and/or the Diploma Program/or experience in other academic International Programs is preferred
4. Teaching Experience in other academic programs is preferred.
5. Fluent in spoken and written academic English and the ability to teach in English (for subjects taught in English).
We are also looking to hire the following non-teaching positions:
Preferred Qualification for these positions:
1. A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in their field or a relevant field
2. Fluent in English and Arabic
3. Capable of working under pressure
4. Well organized
5. Able to work in teams
6. Likes to work with teenagers
7. Capable of working with different kinds of people.
Interested candidates must send their letter of interest and an updated curriculum vitae (resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 25, 2019 . Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.